We have worked with many community centres and hubs to support them in benefiting their local communities. Whether it is identifying demand for new hubs, writing business plans and funding applications for new hubs or refreshing plans and providing capacity building for established hubs, we have accumulated lots of experience in this area.
Some examples of hubs we have supported include:
- The Jain centre – working with them to develop a business plan
- Genesis Housing Association – carrying out a piece of research on the Factory Quarter estate near White City to see if residents would like a community hub in an unused unit in the development
- North Preston Community Hub – working with Optivo Housing Association and a community steering group to identify demand and produce a business plan for potential new community Hub in Faversham, Kent
- Clitterhouse Farm – working with a group in Cricklewood on the business plan to transform an old site back to its former glory with a community cafe, workspaces, makerspaces, community garden and multi-purpose hall
- Chalkhill Community Centre – supporting them through a period of change through helping them to gain new trustees, develop their processes and further their business plan